Tuesday 18 February 2020

cinedraw challenge part 5

Day 5 was the final day and thenpromt as favourite film. My favourite film is Hugo. This is a film based of the book, the invention of Hugo cabret  which has the upmost beautiful illustrations and the film looks so similar which makes me so happy. When i saw this film in 2011, I fell in love with  Asa Butterfield and became the biggest fan of him for so many years ( and to this very day but I try and stay out of the fandom and stan internet as much as possible these days). Back when I studied film and media in school for my GCSEs I studied and analysed this film in depth and it made me love it even more than I already did. 

Comment your favourite film down below and let's get a conversation started!!!!!


Hope you have liked my cinedraw challenge drawings. I really liked this challenge and it let me really get into digital drawings on my Samsung tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards