Monday 22 June 2020

bee happy

Since finishing my university work for the year, I have been painting little punny greeting card ideas with watercolours. This idea was taken one of the watercolour paintings. I like to make fun cheerful but cheesy puns. This bee happy one was to try and make people feel cheerful which can be hard especially right now but we can try our best and smile and get through the hard times cos things will get better!! 

With the paintings I've been doing, I plan to scan them in and hopefully sale them as greeting cards when I set up an online store or on etsy or something, I just need to figure out a lot of things before I do that so bare with me. But if you ever want a card specially making, message me (preferable on my facebook page) and we can discuss it. 

If you have any fun pun ideas, comment to let me and I will love to try and illustrate it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards