Saturday 30 January 2021

Taskmaster's New Years Treat

Taskmaster ( on channel 4, previously on Dave and UK Tv Play) is one of my all time favourite tv shows. I've watched every episode about 4 times, its a big comfort watch for me and rewatching helped me a lot through the first lockdown last April. This new year, there was a new year special with a more celebrity cast compared to the normal comedian stand up and actor cast. Rylan Clark is a British presenter and his performance on the show was absolutely brilliant. This drawing shows him in his funny Greg Davis outfit with the cow from the doughnut task, the gloves from the sculpture task and the classic Taskmaster bath.  I would have loved a full series with Rylan and not just one episode but I'm glad he got a chance to go on the show. 

Question of the day- what is your favourite tv show or shows? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards