Monday 15 November 2021

Kingfisher

Over summer, a family of kingfishers appeared at the park near to my parents house. One evening we took a walk to see if we could catch a glimpse at them. And we did see them! They are gorgeous birds with the prettiest blue wings. When we got back from the park, I started this drawing straight away. I have been playing around with glowy brushes on my drawing program and I think they really made this drawing pop. I also had loads of fun making the background. I hadn't drawn a bird since I finished my uni work where I drew so many birds, I felt like I needed a break from digital birds but I enjoyed this drawing a lot so I will probably do even more in the future. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards