Sunday 10 April 2022

Back of business card

This goes with the previous post as this goes on the back of business card.
This card involves 3 common features of my work- puns and koalas and tea. I love all 3 things and I think this illustration tells the viewer a lot about who I am as an artist. The tea bag is also a Yorkshire tea tea bag tag so people have an idea that I am from Yorkshire as as a Yorkshire born person, I am very passionate about Yorkshire tea. 
 I like it when business cards have a fun design on the back as then I can put it on a pin board for inspiration. I love collecting illustrator business cards and how they show off their wonderful style and express themselves. When I went to thought bubble a few years back, I picked up loads of business cards and put my favourites on the back of my bedroom door for inspiration and followed loads of them on Instagram. I plan on going back to thought bubble hopefully maybe this year and maybe I could even have a stall one day. Have you ever been to thought bubble? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards