Sunday 2 February 2020

cinedraw drawing

In January I took part in the cinedraw challenge on Instagram where I drew pieces based off my favourite films, if you are an artist I suggest you give this challenge a go as well as it got me drawing lots of different things and I really enjoyed the drawings i created over the week. 

The first prompt was animation so I picked DreamWorks Kung fu panda. This is a film I loved so much as a kid. I watched it so much and could quote it word for word. I drew Po with his favourite food, the dumpling!! 

Comment down below your favourite animated movie!

P.s Yes I know there is a "g" at the end of dumpling.... just pretend it got cropped out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards