Monday 27 April 2020

#DTIYSCharlotsArt join in and have fun!!

Hello all, today this is an exciting post for me as I am launching my own and very first draw this in your style challenge. I want as many people as possible to join in by drawing their own version of my fishing koala, you can change as much as you want. It doesn't even have to be a koala, it can be a person or any animal you want to draw. You can join in using any medium you like. All you have to do is draw your own version of this drawing and post it online on Instagram, facebook, twitter or where ever you want, tagging me and using the hashtag that is in the cloud. I'm looking forward to see all the versions people create. Good luck and have fun drawing!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards