Sunday 31 May 2020

little red riding hood

I love into the woods so much and I love the little red riding hood character in both the stage musical and film so I drew the girl with her Cape as red as blood. The stage show of into the woods is one of my favourite shows I've ever seen as the stage and set design are so wonderful and it made the whole show so incredible to watch. I love watching musicals especially at the theatre but as they are expensive to go to I dont get to go as much as I would like but listening to the soundtracks is one of my favourite things to do. Into the woods is one of my favourites as I love how it takes classic fairytales we all know and love and puts them into the same world and retells the story. I loved creating this scene with little red running away from the wolf in the woods as she tries to get to grannies house. This was really fun to create and I plan on drawing more scenes from classic fairytales if you have a favourite scene from a fairytale which you would like me to draw, just comment or message me and I will try my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards