Monday 6 July 2020

desert trekking

This is the fifth prompt for animal adventure week that was in the desert. Kerry is riding a camel and sees a meerkat in the dry desert. Fun fact I rode a camel in the Moroccan desert a couple of years ago, I didn't really enjoy the experience of camel riding and felt quite travel sick but it's a life experience and something I ticked off my bucket list. Also on the trip, I camped for the night in the desert and not gonna lie I was one of the best nights sleep I've ever had. Being in the desert was amazing, we saw the sun set ( wasn't up early enough to see it rise) and saw the moon rise. The moon was so beautiful and big. It was a brilliant life experience that I will remember forever. Now back to the drawing, this isn't my favourite drawing by far but I like that it comes with a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards