Sunday 16 August 2020

magical witch

This character is a draw this in your style started by @_banshee_art_ on Instagram to celebrate their 600 followers. This witch is very magical with her love of crystals and her pet snake. She's been in a few scraps and has a bit of blood dripping but she's still happy. I always love joining in to dtiys challenges as people create such interesting characters that I would never think of. Take this one for example, I'm no expert on witches and a lot of things surrounding that so I don't tend to draw them often apart from if I'm drawing a children dressed as a witch ready to go trick or treating. This witch on the other hand is grown up and a bit more sexy with her lower cut top and her tattoos. I made her hair looks  magical with her bright colours and shinyness. Her pet snake is very cute and have a wonderful leafy plant pattern on her. As alway with my dtiys posts, if you have a dtiys that you have created and want more people to join in, send then to me on Instagram or Facebook or twitter or whereever and ill give it a go!!!

2 comments:

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards