Wednesday 5 August 2020

Summer Strawberries

Happy summer! its not felt too summery much this year, it seemed warmer in April when we could leave the house than in June and July when England as been more open. Strawberries remind me of Wimbledon and those fun summer days of sitting in the house watching tennis all day and having Strawberries and ice cream for pudding each evening, so good. I was feeling summery and wanted to do a fun, bright and colourful pattern design for summer time. Wow I've types summer a lot, does it still sound like a real word? 

I didn't used to eat a lot of fruit but I am getting better now and a lot less fussy. I used to only have apples and Strawberries ( but only in season) but recently I've been trying a lot more fruit and its quite nice. Hope this increased fruit consumption continues when I'm back at university living away from home but I'm not sure it will. Whys fruit so expensive?!?? Seriously Lidl I won't pay £2 for like 10 raspberries. Might just be my thriftiness shining through again.....

What is your favourite fruit? 

2 comments:

  1. Probably grapes, strawberries and red grapefruit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red grapefruits are lovely, I love grapefruit juice very tasty xx

      Delete

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards