Thursday 31 December 2020

Happy New Year

Happy New Year
----
Here is my top nine of the year. It's clear the animal week drawings from June was a very popular series with 5 of them making the top 9. Even though this year has been hard and it's been strange, I've enjoyed creating and drawing a lot. I got my galaxy tablet in December 2019 and over the year I've practiced and improved my digital drawing skills lots. One of my highlights of the year was completing my first children's book i made for my second year of uni and I'm still so proud of it and can't wait to create more children's stories in the future. I'm very grateful for all the support everyone has shown this year and it has really helped keep me sane and motivated. Let's hope the world gets better in 2021 and I continue to improve my skills even further.
----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards