Wednesday 24 February 2021

Rory the Lion


To celebrate reaching 1000 followers on my Instagram, I decided to create a draw this in your style for my followers to join in with.  The character I created is called Rory the lion. He is very young and is enjoying a day in the sun. He's got his teddy bear and a 99 ice cream. The happy little bees are buzzing around. 

If you are reading this, please join in even if you aren't a drawer. Its a great activity to keep the boredom away for a little while. If you want to join in you can change it however you want and have lots of fun with it. Use whatever material you want, change the setting or activity, change the mood, be creative! When you've had a go, share it on whatever social media you want and tag me and use the hashtag on my original drawing. 

Good luck! Have fun! Be creative! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards