Friday 14 May 2021

flowers

This is another piece i did for uni in my first year. This is probably the project I liked the least but it turned out ok. The project was called drawing transformed and you had to explore mark making and different techniques and create a digital piece in the end. I focused on flowers to give my project some direction. The top flowers was doing by making little dashes, the middle one was with stick and ink and the bottom one was stitched. Then there is a selection of mark making in the background to add different textures. The coloured ones were coloured with watercolours. This project involved a lot of scanning in and a couple of stressed out gives up but it turned out OK and I came out of it with a lot of new skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards