Monday 8 November 2021

Degree show


https://radar.hud.ac.uk/directory/art-and-communication/illustration/2021/charlotte-whiteing/

In the summer, I finished my university course in illustration. This is the link to my page on the online degree show. Its a shame I didn't get to have a proper in person degree show but its nice that this online degree show lasts a long time. On the website, you can see a selection of illustrations i did for my final major project of Mr Badger's endangered expedition and there is also a link to a little portfolio of work I made. I am really proud of my final major project where I created a lift the flip book for children. As someone who didn't do well at school, I managed to excel at university and get top marks and for the first time ever in my life I felt like I am actually smart and that makes me for happy. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards