Wednesday 3 November 2021

Lydia at the tiki bar

Lydia is an original character designed by francesca Damkar aka @fadartworkpage over on Instagram. Fran hosted a draw this in your style and this is my entry. I took Lydia and put her on the beach. She is leaning on a tiki bar with a pina colada. Her fan is in front of her face so she looks mysterious her admirers. The sun is just setting over the ocean and its very peaceful. 
I really enjoy joining in with draw this in your style challenges as it lets me draw outfits and characters i wouldn't normally think of. I like to place other peoples characters in situations as it helps me work on settings and scenes. 
Doing draw this in your styles also helps bring other people who wouldn't normally see my work to my feed and see my style and work which is good as the Instagram algorithm can be difficult but if I can join in with these challenges for fun and it helps my growth, that is always a positive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards