Tuesday 8 February 2022

Fermain bay

While watching landscape artist of the year 2022 on sky arts, I wanted to give doing a landscape a go as it not something I do very often. I looked through my holiday photos from 2019 and picked out a picture my sister took at Fermain Bay in Guernsey. In the scene, we see lots of sea and sand. There is also a nice looking yacht and in the middle of the scene is me and my parents having a paddle in the sea. The water wasn't very warm but when on holiday you have to brave the cold waters at least once. I really enjoyed doing this piece and I think it turned out great. The sky and the sea definitely want very well. Landscapes are something I've never been too confident at but I think I'm getting better with each little go at one. I might try a greener for mountainy scene next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards