Friday 18 February 2022

New draw this in your style contest


❤Time for a new draw this in your style hosted by me! And this time its a competition! 

It seems to be a yearly thing now. I was watching moonrise kingdom and wanted to draw a kid in a similar little scouting outfit so I turned it into my latest draw this in your style and put her being a twitcher looking at the birds through her binoculars. 

----

❤Rules-

- draw Willow the girl scout in your style. 

-Use what ever material and style you want to. 

-You can draw her birdwatching like in mine or give her a new activity which she can get a scout badge for. 

- use my hashtag and tag me

-have fun!!!!


----

❤Winner will win a set of 5 pun postcards of their choice. I might also do runners up too. Deadline is 31st March (but you can join in any time as its mostly just for fun) ❤ 

----

Good luck!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards