Saturday 16 April 2022

Dog watercolour

Something a little bit different but something I want to do more of. This was a Christmas present for my partners family of their pet dog. She is a very sweet dog. I had never actually done a pet portrait of a dog before this as I'd only ever done cats before. However I think this turned out so well especially for a first time. I am always open to accepting commissions for pet portraits like this at only £40! If you are interested message me on any of my socials or email me and make sure you have a good photo that can be easy to draw from. Watercolours on Watercolour page is the median that the portrait will be drawn using if you want one. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards