Sunday 13 September 2020

marshmallows by the campfire

Its been a funny old summer this year. Since flying and going abroad is almost out of the question for most of us this year. Lots of people have opted to go camping this year especially since they can't do festival camping. Sadly I haven't had chance to go camping myself this year but sitting by the fire with marshmallows and smores while singing campfire songs. And yes when I say campfire song my mind goes to one of two songs- 1 the campfire song from spongebob Squarepants and 2 this song we sang that the last girlguiding camp I went one and when sitting round the campfire we sang the song 'da moose da moose' which me and my sister sing whenever I eat a chocolate moose (is that even how you spell moose as in the fluffy chocolate pudding? Who knows, I can't really be bothered googling it right now....)

 I really tried to make the fire glow along with the stars to show the darkness in the air. Hope you enjoy this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards