Wednesday 16 September 2020

peacock

Was watching telly and saw a peacock and just wanted to draw one so I did. This is probably the realistic digital drawing I've done and I love this piece. Some of the textured brushes on autodesk sketchbook looked so fluffy and feathery so they worked so well. Peacocks are very interesting animals and very pretty. However I am pretty scared of them as they tend to get very close to you which I really don't like. Peacocks don't know how to social distance..... A few years back me and my family were at Nunnington Hall near York and having a picnic and this peacock was getting very cocky and trying to eat my cheese sandwich from me. Now I'm like joey from friends and CHARLOTTE DOESNT SHARE FOOD!!!! so I wasn't having any of this nonsense from the peacock and have disliked them ever since and have tried avoided them. I hope I'm not alone on the peacock disliking but they are pretty so can appreciate them from a distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards