Sunday 6 September 2020

Rockpool crab fishing at the beach illustration

Crab fishing in the rock pools at the beach were one of my favourite things to do as a kid. The rock pools are always so interesting to look into to see the creatures and plants that live in them. I've not been crab fishing in many years since the frightful day, probably aboutn10+ years now, where the hook got caught into my knee. I was OK, don't worry! It was more of a shock to get stabbed by a little hook meant to hold on to the shell bait to catch the crabs. But after a thornton's mint crumble and a lemonade I was back to my usual happy self on holiday in the rainy East Coast of Yorkshire, our favourite holiday spot as a family when I was younger. I hope you like this scene drawing of a character with full landscape and scenery. I like the texture I made in the sand and the white foamy-ness of the end of waves in the sea. Sadly haven't been able to go to the beach in over a year but its a bit  far away to get to at the moment with the world being a bit... well you know... I want to do more drawings like these with full scenery so I can continue to improve and trust me I have and I will never stop improving as long as I practice so look forward seeing them and watch as I improve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards