Saturday 14 May 2022

Happy Eurovision 2022

Happy eurovision 2022! As many of you may know, eurovision day is one of my favourite days of the whole year (after Christmas obviously ).  To celebrate this year, I drew the uk entry, as that's where I'm from. Sam Ryder is representing the UK this year as has been doing the uk so proud in the  run up. After the past couple of contests, where we've come last I feel like Sam is the joy and hope we need. He's brought so much positivity to the contest and to the run up and we are proud of him no matter what. The bookies are suggesting we will do well and I think its going to be a positive result if we get double figures and we will have done incredibly well if we get on the left side of the board. But no matter what, he will have done his best and that is all we ask as at the end of the day its all fun and games and about bringing Europe together.  

My other favourites are Portugal and the Czech Republic. I loved Ireland's entry but unfortunately, she didn't get through to the final but its a tune that I will listen to loads. 

My Spotify is mostly used for  listening to eurovision songs and one of my most listened to song ever on Spotify is if I were sorry by frans who represented Sweden in 2016 who came 5th. Fairytale by Alexander Rybeck is also one of my favourites as him winning is one of my first eurovision memories as I was allowed to stay up when I was 9. I remember the next day, me and my sister bought fairytale on our phones back when you could buy songs for 99p.

What is your favourite eurovision song or memory? 

Good luck to all the acts competing tonight and i hope everyone watching enjoys the show. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards