Monday 27 July 2020

Queen of Spades


All the drawing in the mini series like most of my digital drawings are drawn on auto desk sketchbook. This is my preferred digital drawing application as it have used it on my laptop and my galaxy tablet.
 Its interface is easy to navigate so its quick to learn how it works where as when I use Adobe at university I find it a lot harder and I only know what I need to know like the basics and what I have been taught at school and uni. I would love to be a proper professional on most of the Adobe apps but I only really know illustrator,  photoshop, Indesign and after effects but even then since I only use them at uni now, I have not had the time to learn all he features yet. But I want to learn them so much more so I am more confident using all adobe softwares.  
Next year at uni, I promise myself I will learn more about adobe, hope all you readers hold me to this....

One of the biggest positives with auto desk sketchbook is that its free!!!!!! I'm a proper yorkshire lass who loves a bargain and will avoid paying for things where ever possible so I free software that works well and is easy to use is the best thing ever in my opinion!!! 
Most people on Instagram seem to use procreate on ipad but however i am not the biggest fan of apple products so I can not use it on my galaxy tab. Plus it isn't free so thats not so good for me. But the software of procreate looks good and easy to use which is probably why most digital artists on Instagram use it. 

Are you a digital artist? Where software do you use? Comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thortful

  My Thortful link I've got a couple of cards exclusively on thortful cards